The level of China's equipment manufacturing industry is constantly improving, the demand for forgings is also increasing year by year, and the market requirements for quality of forgings are becoming stricter. The forging crane is a bridge crane with a device for lifting, buffering and turning the forging, and belongs to a special metallurgical crane.
The three-beam four-track forging crane made by Henan Weihua is another masterpiece after the YZ320t four-beam six-track casting crane. This crane adopts various safety devices with high safety and high reliability. Its main function is to lift a hot steel ingot of 1000 ℃ and a 13500t hydraulic press for forging operations. The main features are as follows:
1. The crane is equipped with a mechanical anti-shock function and a mechanical anti-overload function, which is safe and reliable;
2. The crane must withstand 4 times static load and 1.2 times dynamic load experiment;
3. Three-beam and four-track design of bridge structure, both main and auxiliary beams adopt wide flange deflection box structure;
4. The crane is equipped with a special turning machine to realize the lifting and turning of the workpiece;
5. The key points of each part are checked and calculated by finite element analysis technology;
6. Crane flexible design, bolts and articulated connections between modules, convenient installation and maintenance, improve plant utilization, reduce energy consumption, strong adaptability;
7. Use computer simulation and analysis technology to analyze and control the R & D results.